Alarm system servicing and repairs
We service and repair most brands and models of alarm systems
If your alarm system is experiencing problems, you need it repaired quickly and effectively. You only want the best working on your system because when you need it repaired, you want it done right. That’s where Platinum Security Systems can help.
Common repair and service issues
Every system is different, but our technicians have the knowledge and experience to work on any make or model.
- Lost user or master codes
- Physical damage to alarm sensors, cables or keypads
- Beeping (often an indicator that a service is due!)
- Keypad alerts indicating service schedule, reset or tampering
- Low battery indicator
- Faulty power supply
- Alarm system won’t turn on or respond
- Alarm system going off for no reason
- Installation of additional sensors, or
- Additional remote controls.
You can also call us if:
- You’re having problems operating your alarm system, or
- You’ve moved into new premises and don’t have any codes for the alarm system.
Whatever you need, we’re here to help!
Why service my alarm system?
Just like a car, your alarm system requires ongoing maintenance to ensure it’s effective when you need it. Regular servicing not only maintains the performance of your alarm system, but also ensures that it’s reliable and durable. It also prevents those pesky 2am wake-up calls by an alarm that just wont turn off!
We service and repair most brands of alarm systems
You can count on Platinum Security Services
Platinum Security Services is Penrith’s first choice for alarm system repairs and servicing. With clients from the Blue Mountains through to central Sydney, we have grown primarily through word of mouth and take immense pride in our work.
To find out more about how we can help with your alarm service or repairs, talk a member of our team today.